Why is Mahindra Truxo 37 a Popular Truck in the 37 Ton Segment
Published On Jul 06, 2016
A pretty new addition by Mahindra, Truxo 37 was launched by the Mahindra Trucks and Bus Division at Auto Expo 2014. Priced at INR 26 lakh, the vehicle forms part of the Mahindra chain of trucks that are equipped with the powerful mPower engine, and assures great value and good earnings for customers through superior fuel economy. The vehicle also provides optimal power for a range of applications and comes with an interesting array of aggregates, cabin and driveline. One of the most popular vehicles by the company, Mahindra Truxo 37 has been rolled out with a host of unique features:
- Truxo 37 has the highest payload in its category supported by a GVW of 37000 kg.
- This Mahindra truck ideal for heavy-weight applications such as carrying cement, fly ash for the construction industry.
- Mahindra Truxo 37 has an optimum body size as per the industry standards and the applications for which it is suitable.
- Power outputs of 167.67 bhp @ 2200 rmp and torque outputs of 820 Nm @ 1050 rpm support the heavy payloads over a range of terrains.
- Keeping up with the most unique feature of Mahindra engine technology, this vehicle is loaded with the proven M- Power 7.2 Lit TCIC 7200 cc engine, guaranteeing high fuel efficiency.
- The 18% gradeability coupled with a turning radius of 11000 mm and a wheelbase of 6100 mm, provides stability even during uphill trips through turns and bends.
- Mahindra Truxo 37 has a stronger, sturdier chassis frame that supports a high payload and provides good stability even when the vehicle is moving at a great speed.
- The vehicle has also been fitted with a refined clutch system that compliments the strong drive train.
- Safety wise, Truxo 37 comes with an effective braking system which includes air brakes.
- This Mahindra truck also has a comfortable cabin and is backed by Mahindra’s 24x7 service support.
Mahindra’s “Big Bolero Pik-up” is out at Rs. 6.15 lakh