Key Specs of Piaggio Ape E City
|Number of Tyre||3|
Ape E City Highlights
October 13, 2021: Are you looking for an affordable but durable all-electric passenger auto-rickshaw? Check out the Ape E City from India’s well-known three-wheeler marker that understands the market well and also has been serving customers for decades. Among the first movers in the fast-emerging electric auto-rickshaw segment, Piaggio now offers Ape branded EV auto both in passenger and cargo segments. The Ape E City is an all-electric passenger carrier for your mobility business that offers compelling operating economics against the IC engine auto-rickshaw.
You can explore this new electric auto by reading here.
Ape E City USPs: This EV 3W gets dual-tone design and contemporary features, including safer doors, blue vision lamps for better night-time visibility. Piaggio claims that the owner doesn’t need to worry about battery cost or charging while using this vehicle.
Ape E City Battery: This Ape E City runs on modern swappable batteries, which can be interchanged by just swapping at any nearest charging station. The customer can find the nearest charging station at any given part of the city only using the mobile app. The app will offer all the details on charging status, distance to empty, nearest station, and well as wallet balance.
Ape E City Benefits: Ape E City is economical to operate with nominal registration, free permit, and no road tax. It gets an advanced digital display for the first time in any 3W for all the vehicle information. This EV has no clutch and gear and can start by switching to start without any noise and vibration. It gets powerful motors for superior performance, zero maintenance, no oil or filter change, and no battery maintenance.
Ape E City Warranty: Piaggio offers 36 months or 100 000 km of warranty and three years schedule maintenance free and a comprehensive AMC promise for three years.
Piaggio Ape E City Price List (Variants)
Piaggio Ape E City is offered in 2 variants - the base model of Ape E City is 3-Seater/1920/Electric/Swappable and the top variant is 3-Seater/1920/Electric which come with 713 Kgs.
|Piaggio Ape E City 3-Seater/1920/Electric/Swappable||689 kg|
|Piaggio Ape E City 3-Seater/1920/Electric||713 kg|
Explore Piaggio Ape E City Alternatives
Pros & Cons of Piaggio Ape E City
Things We Like
- Piaggio's Ape E City is one of the top all-electric passenger carrier auto-rickshaw that you can buy right now
- Packed with a powerful motor and modern lithium-ion battery
- Easy charging at home
- Over 100 km of range in a single charge fulfil day long operational needs
- 3 years of free maintenance makes this electric auto quite compelling
- Lower running cost, no worry of increasing fuel cost and Piaggio's widest network for service means relatively peaceful ownership experience
Things We Don't Like
- It appears slightly expensive
- Lack of charging network may work against the vehicle
Compare of Ape E City Competitors
Ape E City User Reviews
I recommend to my friend to buy it
Ape E City is a good three-wheeler available in the market. I’m using the vehicle for feeder route, and the average is g...
Treo is a better vehicle than E City.
Ape E city range is lower than Mahindra Treo. I think Treo is a better vehicle than E City. ...
Best Electric Rickshaw - Piaggio Ape E City
According to me its a best electric auto rickshaw that comes with 45 km/h top speed. Benefit of having this E rickshaw i...
- Ape E City Reviews
Explore More Options
Piaggio Ape E City In News
Latest Ape E City Videos
Ape E City has video of its detailed review, specs, features explained & more. Watch our Latest video of Ape E City to know price, safety features, type of application & more.
- Piaggio Special Festival Offer | Benefits Across Product RangeSep 28, 2021
- Piaggio Ape HT New Range of Auto RickshawsAug 19, 2021
- Piaggio Ape E Xtra Details & SpecificationsJun 19, 2021
- Best Piaggio three wheelers in IndiaJun 01, 2021
- Piaggio Ape Xtra Plus vs Mahindra Alfa Plus | Specification ComparisonApr 30, 2021