Key Specs of Man CLA 16.250 EVO 4X2
|Number of Tyre||6|
CLA 16.250 EVO 4X2 Highlights
Sept 27, 2019: In the mining and construction industry, the MAN CLA 16.250 EVO 4x2 is a renowned name. It comes with a Rock/Scoop Body along with a day cabin on the chassis. Inside the cabin, there is power steering that makes the driving convenient.
There are semi-elliptical leaf springs with double-acting shock absorbers at the front, and the heavy-duty boogie type suspension at the back. It is the air brakes along with ABS that take care of the stopping duties.
The vehicle comes with a 6.9-litre Di Turbo Charged Intercooled engine, which is capable of churning out a maximum power of 255 bhp at 2300 rpm, while the peak torque is 950 Nm at 1100-1850 rpm. It is the six-speed manual transmission that sends the power to the wheels.
Man CLA 16.250 EVO 4X2 Price List (Variants)
|Man CLA 16.250 EVO 4X2 3600/Box Body||16200 kg|
Explore Man CLA 16.250 EVO 4X2 Alternatives
Compare of CLA 16.250 EVO 4X2 Competitors
CLA 16.250 EVO 4X2 User Reviews
Explore More Options
Man CLA 16.250 EVO 4X2 In News
Latest CLA 16.250 EVO 4X2 Videos
CLA 16.250 EVO 4X2 has video of its detailed review, specs, features explained & more. Watch our Latest video of CLA 16.250 EVO 4X2 to know price, safety features, type of application & more.
- 05:10 minsMAN Trucks Production | TrucksDekhoFeb 23, 2017
- 06:06 minsHistory: Man Trucks | TrucksDekhoFeb 21, 2017
- 02:25 minsMAN Genuine Parts® ecoline - Ecological and Economical in OneNov 25, 2015
- 02:33 minsMAN plant in Pinetown - First carbon neutral truck factory in AfricaOct 27, 2015
- 03:16 minsMAN Cargo Range SpecsJun 23, 2015