Key Specs of Tata Signa 4825.T
|Number of Tyre||16|
Signa 4825.T Highlights
April 14, 2021: Tata Motors is catering for the highly popular heavy-duty truck segment with promising trucks, with Industry's widest portfolio. In the top-end 48T rigid truck category, the company is offering Signa 4825.T a five-axle truck that is also known as a 16-tyre haulage truck. This giant truck starts at ₹ 45.97 lakh, ex-showroom New Delhi that comes with a powerful engine, robust aggregates and superior performance with reliability along with the trust of Tata trucks. As the name suggests, this variant comes with the heavy-duty factory-fitted Signa cabin with safety and comfort at the heart of it. If you’re looking for a cowl variant of the same truck then check out LPT 4825.
Tata Signa 4825.T Engine & GearBox: This heavy-duty haulage truck is packed with Cummins ISBe 6.7L BS6 engine producing maximum power of 250hp at 950 Nm of maximum torque, tuned to Tata's G1150 9-speed gearbox.
Tata Signa 4825.T Cabin: Designed for durability it offers generous cabin space, focus on better ergonomics and NVH levels for a superior in-cab experience. The cabin is fitted with AC and ventilation options, enabling drivers to operate fatigue free over long hauls, leading to better productivity, efficiency, and higher revenue.
Tata Signa 4825.T Variant: This rigid truck is available in 2 deck length configurations with ARAI certified fully built solutions with segment-leading features aimed at reducing the total cost of ownership.
Tata Signa 4825.T Features: The Signa 4825.T is based on key characteristics such as highly enhanced performance, ergonomics, productivity, convenience, and safety. All the key aggregates such as axles, suspension, clutch, brakes, and chassis frame are highly optimized for durability, and the focus is on offering the best mileage at a full-load truck without any breakdown.
Tata Signa 4825.T Applications: This massive truck suitable for applications such as carrying cement, flyash, clinker, coal, chemical, bitumen, market load, construction aggregates, agriculture produces, iron & steel, and industrial goods.
Tata Signa 4825.T Price List (Variants)
|Tata Signa 4825.T CAB/6800||47500 kg|
Explore Tata Signa 4825.T Alternatives
Tata Trucks Dealers in New Delhi
F-26/4, NEAR ROYAL ENFIELD OUTLET,OKHLA CITY, OKHLA INDUSTRIAL AREA PHASE 2
PLOT NO. 1, RAM VIHAR, NAJAFGARH, NANGLI SAKRAWATI, NEAR ARJUN PARK
46/1, DILSHAD GARDEN, G T ROAD, OPP. METRO STATION PARKING, DELHI, PREET VIHAR, NEW DELHI
PLOT NO.16, BIJWASAN ROAD, PRIDE HOTEL, SAMALKA EXTENSION, KAPASHERA
Plot No.219/220, Village Budhpur, G T Karnal Road, Delhi
- Tata Truck dealers in New Delhi
Pros & Cons of Tata Signa 4825.T
Things We Like
- Tata Motors highest rigid GVW truck is a workhorse for some of the heaviest cargo shipments
- Powerful & proven engine
- Heavy-duty, durable & safe Signa cabin is packed with features
- Gearshift advisor helps in batter mileage
- Modern and latest instrument cluster for all info
- Ladder-type, high-quality chassis frame take heavy loads effortlessly with the promise of durability
- Low rolling resistance tyre for superior fuel mileage
Things We Don't Like
- A bigger fuel tank options would be better
- Air Conditioning only on the top variant
Compare of Signa 4825.T Competitors
Signa 4825.T User Reviews
Other Tata Signa Trucks
Explore More Options
Tata Signa 4825.T In News
Latest Signa 4825.T Videos
Signa 4825.T has video of its detailed review, specs, features explained & more. Watch our Latest video of Signa 4825.T to know price, safety features, type of application & more.
- Tata Ace Gold Diesel Plus | First-in-Industry Service Guarantees | Best-in-segment MileageJan 10, 2022
- Tata Ace Gold CNG: Specifications & FeaturesDec 06, 2021
- Tata Motors Unveils New Trucks across the RangeNov 15, 2021
- New Tata Ace Gold CX Petrol BS6 vs Mahindra Supro Profit Truck BS6 || Detailed Specification ReviewOct 02, 2021
- All new Ace Gold Petrol CX debuts at ₹ 3 99 lakhAug 26, 2021