Key Specs of Tata Signa 2518.K
Aug 13, 2019: The TATA Signa 2518.K is showcased on the Auto Expo 2016 at first. Later the truck was displayed at 9th International Construction Equipment and Construction Technology Trade Fair (EXCON 2017). It is one of the best heavy-duty truck of the homegrown automaker in the Indian market.
It is powered by a 5.9-litre Cummins 6BT engine, which can make a maximum power of 178 hp and the peak torque is 685 Nm. The maximum power comes at an engine rev of 2,500 rpm, while the peak torque appears at a range of 1400-1600 rpm. It is the nine-speed manual gearbox that takes care of the transmission duties. It can achieve a maximum speed of 60 kmph.
The truck features 300 litres of a fuel tank. It has an excellent payload capacity of 25000 Kg.
Tata Signa 2518.K Price List
|Tata Signa 2518.K 3880/CAB|
Tata Signa 2518.K Comparison with Similar Tipper
Tata Signa 2518.K User Reviews
I highly recommend buying this truck
Best truck in india...
- Signa 2518.K Reviews
- Mr Rajesh Kaul, Vice President Sales and Marketing, Tata Motors, at Auto Expo 2020Feb 26, 2020
- Mr Vinay Pathak, Vice President Product Line, SCV, Tata Motors, at Auto Expo 2020Feb 26, 2020
- Tata Motors Commercial Vehicles at Auto Expo 2020 | Tata UltraFeb 26, 2020
- Mr. Girish Wagh, President, Tata Motors Commercial Vehicles at Auto Expo 2020Feb 26, 2020
- Tata Motors Commercial Vehicles at Auto Expo 2020Feb 10, 2020