Key Specs of Tata LPT 2521 6x2 TC
Aug 7, 2019: Among the carriage trucks, the TATA LPT 2521 6x2 TC gets a lot of good ratings from the customers, due to its outstanding features. It has hydraulic power-assisted steering inside the cabin. Moreover, there are driver information display and adjustable driver seat, while the telematics comes as an option.
It comes with a fuel tank of 950 litres and has a maximum speed of 94 kmph. The turning radius of the truck is 10,250 mm. It is built on a wheelbase of 4,880 mm. The GVW of the truck is 25,000 Kg, which includes 6,160 Kg of kerb weight and 18,840 Kg of payload capacity.
It is equipped with a 6.7-litre Cummins ISBe 6.7 210 BSIV engine, which can make a maximum power of 210 hp and the peak torque is 750 Nm.
Tata LPT 2521 6x2 TC Price List
|Tata LPT 2521 6x2 TC 4880/COWL|
|Tata LPT 2521 6x2 TC 4880/CAB|
Tata LPT 2521 6x2 TC Comparison with Similar Truck
Tata LPT 2521 6x2 TC User Reviews
- Mr Rajesh Kaul, Vice President Sales and Marketing, Tata Motors, at Auto Expo 2020Feb 26, 2020
- Mr Vinay Pathak, Vice President Product Line, SCV, Tata Motors, at Auto Expo 2020Feb 26, 2020
- Tata Motors Commercial Vehicles at Auto Expo 2020 | Tata UltraFeb 26, 2020
- Mr. Girish Wagh, President, Tata Motors Commercial Vehicles at Auto Expo 2020Feb 26, 2020
- Tata Motors Commercial Vehicles at Auto Expo 2020Feb 10, 2020