Key Specs of Piaggio Ape E Xtra
|Number of Tyre||3|
Ape E Xtra Highlights
October 13, 2021: You can buy your favourite and most trusted Ape cargo auto-rickshaw in a full-electric avatar. Piaggio now offers zero pollution, affordable and yet powerful and reliable cargo auto. This battery-operated auto will help you earn better profit as you don’t have to worry about the rising fuel prices. Ape E Xtra looks the same as its diesel-powered sibling along with a sizable cargo deck that will enable higher earning per month. So hurry up, don’t wait to make this electric auto your next local delivery vehicle. Check out more details here.
Piaggio Ape E Xtra Features: In Ape E Xtra you get a strong vehicle body, easy charging at home, greater range and the reliability of Piaggio 3W with a countrywide network. Ape E Xtra gets the best noise, vibration and harshness and proven, smooth suspension to help you carry all kinds of cargo across any terrain.
Piaggio Ape E Xtra Variants & Payload: Ape E Xtra is a 957 kg gross weight auto-rickshaw and allows a payload of 506 kg.
Piaggio Ape E Xtra Battery: The battery of this EV 3W is lithium-ion, 48 volts, with a rated capacity of 8kWh. You get a peak power of 9.55kW at 3500 rpm and a solid 45Nm of torque. The top speed is 45 kmph with a gradeability of 17%.
Piaggio Ape E Xtra Suspension: The front suspension is a helical spring with a dampener and at the rear is a rubber spring with a dampener.
Piaggio Ape E Xtra Brakes: The brakes are drum type hydraulically actuated both at front and rear.
Piaggio Ape E Xtra Cargo Body: The cargo body is (LxWxH) 1830 mm x1400x mm 285 mm.
Piaggio Ape E Xtra Price List (Variants)
|Piaggio Ape E Xtra 2100/Electric||975 kg|
Explore Piaggio Ape E Xtra Alternatives
- Atul Shakti CargoPrice Coming Soon
Pros & Cons of Piaggio Ape E Xtra
Things We Like
- Piaggio is offering its most popular cargo auto-rickshaw in electric avatar with equal value for money proposition
- The 6ft cargo deck is large with a lot of pulling power on all types of terrains
- The built quality of this electric cargo auto is at par with its diesel counterpart
- Benefits of lower running cost, zero noise and pollutions
- 90 km of range of single charge should last day-long operations
- Superbly packed zero pollution vehicle from the market leader that comes with embedded iconnect telematics solutions for better vehicle utilisation
- 500 kg of payload is a good bargain for an all-electric cargo three-wheeler
Things We Don't Like
- The nearly 4 hours battery charging time is too high
- Scope to improve on key specs
- 45 km/h top-speed looks on the lower side
- A more powerful, long-range variant would appeal to a wider customer base
Compare of Ape E Xtra Competitors
Ape E Xtra User Reviews
Explore More Options
Piaggio Ape E Xtra In News
Latest Ape E Xtra Videos
Ape E Xtra has video of its detailed review, specs, features explained & more. Watch our Latest video of Ape E Xtra to know price, safety features, type of application & more.
- Piaggio Special Festival Offer | Benefits Across Product RangeSep 28, 2021
- Piaggio Ape HT New Range of Auto RickshawsAug 19, 2021
- Piaggio Ape E Xtra Details & SpecificationsJun 19, 2021
- Best Piaggio three wheelers in IndiaJun 01, 2021
- Piaggio Ape Xtra Plus vs Mahindra Alfa Plus | Specification ComparisonApr 30, 2021