Key Specs of Mahindra OPTIMO BS IV
OPTIMO BS IV Highlights
January 3, 2020: Catering to the small commercial truck segment with its sub 6 Ton GVW is the Mahindra Optimo BS-IV. It has a maximum permissible GVW of 5950kg and a kerb weight of 3090kg while the maximum legal payload rating is set at 2860kg. The wheelbase of the Mahindra Optimo BS-IV is 2500 mm while the turning radius is a short 5950 mm.
Powering the Mahindra Optimo BS-IV is the company’s BSIV compliant CRDe engine. This engine produces a maximum power output of 80bhp made at 3200rpm while the peak torque rating of 205Nm arrives in 1800-2200rpm range.
In terms of features, the Mahindra Optimo BS-IV offers a power steering with adjustment for tilt and an adjustable driver seat. The braking is taken care by a hydraulic brake system.
Mahindra OPTIMO BS IV Price List (Variants)
Mahindra OPTIMO BS IV Comparison with Similar Tipper
OPTIMO BS IV User Reviews
- 02:06 minsMahindra Supro Maxitruck Product Description | TrucksDekhoJul 22, 2016
- 00:49 minsMahindra MaxximoDec 30, 2015
- 04:15 minsMahindra Jeeto - Sahi Chuno, Kamao Jyada Digital FilmOct 30, 2015
- 01:11 minsMahindra Alfa Customer TestimonialOct 30, 2015
- 04:05 minsMahindra Maxximo: Watch the C2CRDE Engine StoryOct 30, 2015