Key Specs of Mahindra Champion Load
Champion Load Highlights
Mar 18, 2020: When it comes to the commercial vehicle segment, the name of Mahindra Champion Load is surely taken. This vehicle has been leading the three-wheeler segment since ages and has generated a huge market share as well. It flaunts a kerb weight of 685 kg, a GVW of 1350 kg and a maximum legal payload rating as 665 Kg.
It comes equipped with a BSIV compliant 510cc water-cooled single-cylinder diesel engine, which is capable of churning out a maximum power output of 10 bhp at 3000 rpm and a peak torque of 28 Nm at 1800-2400 rpm. The power is sent to the wheels via a four-speed manual gearbox, which is further aided by a 160 mm single-plate dry clutch.
The brand claims a fuel economy of 21.15 kmpl, which is great as it will help in improving profitability. It flaunts a ground clearance of 160 mm and trucks like Tata Ace provides good competition to this truck.
Mahindra Champion Load Price List (Variants)
Mahindra Champion Load Comparison with Similar Pickup
Champion Load User Reviews
This truck is just okay
Mahindra Champion Load comes with a cargo box that is 40% bigger and a mileage that is 20% greater than the others. It h...
- Champion Load Reviews
- 02:06 minsMahindra Supro Maxitruck Product Description | TrucksDekhoJul 22, 2016
- 00:49 minsMahindra MaxximoDec 30, 2015
- 04:15 minsMahindra Jeeto - Sahi Chuno, Kamao Jyada Digital FilmOct 30, 2015
- 01:11 minsMahindra Alfa Customer TestimonialOct 30, 2015
- 04:05 minsMahindra Maxximo: Watch the C2CRDE Engine StoryOct 30, 2015