Key Specs of Mahindra Bolero Maxitruck CNG
|Number of Tyre||4|
Bolero Maxitruck CNG Highlights
April 9, 2021: If you want a pikup that is economical to run and also environmentally friendly, them the Bolero Maxi Truck CNG is for you. This greener variant of the Bolero pikup is priced at ₹ 7.09 lakh ex-showroom, New Delhi. The Maxi Truck CNG is highly useful in urban and semi-urban cargo logistics applications. The major advantage is economical to run and also less pollution. You get the same performance, power, mileage and higher cargo deck size that would accelerate your transport business.
Read more on the Bolero CNG variants right here.
Bolero Maxi Truck CNG Engine: Mahindra Maxi Truck CNG is fitted with Mahindra's four-cylinder CNG engine, which produces 68HP of power at 178 Nm of torque, tuned to 5 speed synchromesh gearbox with 5-forward and one reverse gear.
Bolero Maxi Truck CNG Cabin: Mahindra Maxi Truck CNG is equipped with rugged aggregates and an ergonomic cabin for a superior in-cabin experience. The power steering comes as a standard for an effortless drive.
Bolero Maxi Truck CNG Load Body: The cargo load body is 2500x1620x650 mm (L-B-H). The wheelbase's dimensions, length, width, and height are 3150 mm, 4925 mm, 1700 mm, and 1825 mm, respectively.
Bolero Maxi Truck CNG Suspensions & Brakes: Mahindra Maxi Truck CNG gets rigid leaf spring suspension at the front and rear. The Brakes are disc at the front and drum at the rear.
Bolero Maxi Truck CNG Tyre and Cylinder Size: The tyre size is 195/80 R15LT and 150L water capacity in the cylinder.
Bolero Maxi Truck CNG Payload: The Mahindra Maxi Truck CNG variant can carry 1150 kg of payload and comes with the same DNA of the Bolero brand's performance and reliability.
Mahindra Bolero Maxitruck CNG Price List (Variants)
|Mahindra Bolero Maxitruck CNG 3150/BS-VI||2750 kg|
Explore Mahindra Bolero Maxitruck CNG Alternatives
Pros & Cons of Mahindra Bolero Maxitruck CNG
Things We Like
- Mahindra offers among the best CNG vehicle for last-mile delivery
- Greener pickup is equally capable for all logistics needs
- Matches all performance parameters with diesel pick-up
- Economical to run that is available at an affordable price with the benefits of being environmentally-friendly
- Large cargo deck size
- Stronger aggregates and comfortable cabin
- A good alternative to the diesel pickup on running and maintenance cost
Things We Don't Like
- No seat height adjustment for driver
- Basic Instrument cluster
- No standard infotainment system
- Higher tyre size is desirable
Compare of Bolero Maxitruck CNG Competitors
Bolero Maxitruck CNG User Reviews
perfect for businuess
Mahindra Bolero Pikup CNG is very economic and very good for my businuess. When i bought this truck i was very happy and...
Price & performence good
Bolero Maxi Truck is bumper vehicle for city truck for light applications. Like city courier, e-commerce transportation ...
Bolero Maxitruck CNG is a ecomonical for everyday use. Drives well in rural and urban areas in all kind of road conditio...
Good Pickup for City- Bolero Maxitruck
Its an average Pickup of Bolero with four-cylinder with BS6 engine. I found this pickup best for city purpose. Build qua...
Best for City Purpose - Maxitruck CNG
Bolero Maxitruck CNG BS6 in small commercial use for small delivery of goods up to 1150 kg within the city. It has 2523c...
- Bolero Maxitruck CNG Reviews
Other Mahindra Bolero Trucks
Explore More Options
Mahindra Bolero Maxitruck CNG In News
Latest Bolero Maxitruck CNG Videos
Bolero Maxitruck CNG has video of its detailed review, specs, features explained & more. Watch our Latest video of Bolero Maxitruck CNG to know price, safety features, type of application & more.
- Mahindra Treo Zor- Full- Electric Cargo Three WheelerDec 15, 2021
- Mahindra Furio 7 vs Eicher Pro 2059 || ComparisonOct 29, 2021
- Mahindra introduces new Furio range 7T light trucks and tipperOct 01, 2021
- Mahindra's partnership with SBI || Innovative finance schemes for pickup and SCV buyersSep 17, 2021
- Mahindra introduces Supro Profit Truck RangeAug 06, 2021