Key Specs of Mahindra Alfa
Mar 6, 2020: Mahindra Alfa is a popular three-wheeler that is accompanied by an extended payload capacity and is mostly used to deliver goods within the city, owing to its practical design. While the truck is rumoured to get a BS-VI variant as its most recent update, the automaker offers the Alfa in a total of five exterior colour options namely, Bright Red, Turquoise Green, Golden Yellow, White, and Dark Blue.
The Alfa three-wheeler gives a direct competition to Piaggio Ape and Tata Ace. Considering its practicality, the vehicle is offered in a total of three variants- Alfa Plus, Alfa and Alfa CNG. All the options flaunt robust build quality and are made to last.
Powering the lineup is a four-stroke, air-cooled, Single - Cylinder, 935cc motor, which is capable of putting out a maximum power of 7.5hp alongside a peak torque of 18Nm. The 935cc engine maxes out at a top speed of 53 km per hour. Transmission in the vehicle is handled by a four-speed manual transmission. Additionally, Alfa also comes equipped with a robust 1 kW starter motor that helps in providing one-go start in cold weather.
Mahindra Alfa Price List (Variants)
|Mahindra Alfa 3-Seater/DX|
|Mahindra Alfa 3-Seater/Champ|
Mahindra Alfa Comparison with Similar 3 Wheeler
Alfa User Reviews
- 02:06 minsMahindra Supro Maxitruck Product Description | TrucksDekhoJul 22, 2016
- 00:49 minsMahindra MaxximoDec 30, 2015
- 04:15 minsMahindra Jeeto - Sahi Chuno, Kamao Jyada Digital FilmOct 30, 2015
- 01:11 minsMahindra Alfa Customer TestimonialOct 30, 2015
- 04:05 minsMahindra Maxximo: Watch the C2CRDE Engine StoryOct 30, 2015