Covid-19: Tata Motors extends warranty and free service period for its commercial vehicle customers
Modified On Jul 10, 2021 02:42 PM
In the wake of Covid related lockdowns across the country, market leader Tata Motors today announces the extension of warranty and service period for its truck customers to help them overcome pandemic related business challenges allowing extended fleet-maintenance and vehicle service.
At a time when various states have undertaken severe restrictions across India to curb the spread of the COVID-19 virus, the transport sector and truck fleet across the country are facing business disruptions. To help customers overcome the challenges in maintaining the truck fleet and taking care of vehicles, Tata Motors, India’s largest commercial vehicle manufacturer, announced an extension of the warranty and free service period for all its commercial vehicles that were scheduled to expire in the period of 01 April 2021 to 30 June 2021. This will be a one-month extension, applicable across all states and union territories of India.
Putting the safety and health of its customers at the forefront, channel partners and the overall community. The company is committed to providing its customers with a smooth and convenient after-sales experience during these challenging times.
Furthermore, Tata Motors announces the following extension of its after-sales and value-added services, to ensure smooth transportation of goods and essential products:
- One-month extension for free services previously scheduled owing to the restrictions in many states across India
- One-month extension of the warranty period for all commercial vehicle customers
- Extension of Tata Suraksha AMC for all those with an expiry during restrictions announced across states in India
- One-month validity extension of all active contracts under Tata Motors Suraksha
- One-month extension for customers to avail the AMC services
- Tata Motors helpline, Tata Support – 1800 209 7979, has continuously been active for the customers, to provide any after-sales assistance they may need for their commercial vehicles.
Tata Motors Sampoorna Seva 2.0: All You Need To Know
Tata Motors join hands with SBI to offer easy finance options