OTUA Cargo Electric Auto Rickshaw: Top 10 Highlights
Modified On Oct 03, 2022 10:41 PM
The latest brand to join the growing segment promises 900 kg of payload and 165 km of range.
EV start-up Dandera Ventures is the latest brand to enter into India’s highly popular last-mile electric cargo three-wheeler delivery segment with the launch of the Otua, an electric three-wheeler designed for cargo transportation.
This segment has been booming as sales volumes have been on the upswing. There is a clear customer preference for electric auto-rickshaw as they are offering key advantages such as lower operating cost, ease to use and affordable to a conventional auto-rickshaw. Thus, established brands and new start-ups are eyeing this growing vehicle segment with new vehicles to attract customers.
Here are the top 10 things you should know about this latest electric auto
1) This is a 100% Indian auto-rickshaw designed and developed locally.
2) The Otua comes with the segment's best features such as Anti-tilt Technology, Aerodynamic Design, Zero Down Time, 24x7 Aftersales Services, Maintenance Free, Zero Vibration, Noise, and Emission, Swappable Batteries, and Powered by Drive More App.
3) High 900 kg of payload capacity with Monocoque Chassis.
4) A range of 165 km in a single charge.
5) Top Speed of 55 kmph & 12.8 Kw of high-performance Motor at 72V.
6) Advanced Lithium-Ion Batteries with 15 KwH Of Capacity.
7) 183 CC Air-conditioned cabin space.
8) Priced between ₹ 3.5 lakh to 5.50 lakh. You can also buy this auto-on subscription.
9) Otua is ideal for cargo logistics distribution and last-mile delivery needs for individual and small businesses.
10) Lowest operating cost of ₹ 70 per 100 km as compared to ₹ 400 to ₹ 500 for regular IC engine auto rickshaw.
Want to buy a new electric auto-rickshaw? At TrucksDekho, you get all the tools to buy the most suitable electric auto/ truck in India. Check out the top electric auto-rickshaw brands, and models that are on sale right now. Explore features, compare to nearest competitors, on-road price quotes, calculate EMI, and avail deals on finance and insurance, all in one place.